The not yet complete baroque permanent exhibition of the Old Hungarian Collection follows the history of Hungarian art and its relations with Central Europe from the end of the 16th century to 1800. As the most spectacular part of the collection, the religious masterpieces of 18th century painting and sculpture received their own separate space. In this room the arrangement of the installation and the objects is reminiscent of their original compositions as integral parts of a building.
Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest
Zsolt Vasáros, Ákos Vasáros, Ágnes Véner
Rebeka Póth, Renáta Zsarnóczky